Phil Earley has been active in the selling and leasing of commercial real estate since 1988. Philip was a major dealmaker for Seneca Roach Commercial Property Services prior to joining John Lieberman in 1997 to form Lieberman Earley & Co. He has represented such clients as CFM Technologies now known as Mattson Technology Inc., of West Chester; Ciba-Geigy, Ltd., of Geneva, Switzerland; Sun Oil; Phoenixville Hospital; Liberty Property Trust of Malvern and The Oaklands Business Park. He has negotiated more than 300 transactions in his brokerage career involving agreements valued at more than $300 million. The largest of those agreements was the representation of CFM Technologies in the sale and lease of more than 350,000 square feet of office and high-technology assembly space in Chester County.
A few highlights of Phil’s accomplishments are:
- Phil was responsible for CFM Technologies, Inc.’s nine-month search for a new 250,000 square foot corporate headquarters. Phase I of the project is complete with the construction of 140,000 square feet in two buildings.
- In 2006-2007, Philip brokered the sale of more than $20 million worth of office and industrial condominium space in Chester County. In 2010, Phil brokered 17 transactions including Sales in excess of $19 million and Leases in excess of $11 million.
- Philip was awarded CCIM Designation at the October 18, 2007 meeting in San Antonio, TX.
- Philip was the 2009 and 2010 PA/NJ/DE CCIM Chapter President.
- Phil now serves CCIM on a Regional level and will be inducted into the National CCIM Board of Directors in October.
- A CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) is a recognized expert in the commercial and investment real estate industry. The CCIM lapel pin is earned after successfully completing a designation process that ensures CCIMs are proficient not only in theory, but also in practice.